OB/GYN Opportunities in Northern Indiana
This employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation package. You will also be offered $15K a year for 7 years up to $105K in student loan repayment assistance, health and dependent care spending accounts, full comprehensive benefits, 5 weeks of PTO and 6 holidays, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $5K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana, and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Very competitive salary and compensation package
- Up to $105K for student loan repayment
- Hospital-based practice
- Seeking 4th BC/BE OB/GYN
- Call will be 1:4
- Level 2 NICU
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Newly renovated L&D suites and 24/7 in-house anesthesia available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunities in Northern Indiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly