OB/GYN Needed in Southwest Louisiana
This employed position offers generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and dues/membership reimbursement, a retirement plan, and paid professional liability insurance.
Come live and practice in this waterfront Louisiana city. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Student loan repayment available
- Established practice needs an additional OB/GYN
- Join 3 OB/GYN specialists
- Monday through Friday; 4.5-day workweek
- Call schedule is 1:5
- Experienced staff in the clinic
- Easy access to the hospital and built-in referral base
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed in Southwest Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly