OB/GYN Needed for a Practice in Oregon
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Oregon town. With more than 300 days of sunshine in this region, you can take advantage of the many outdoor amenities like rock climbing, fishing, skiing, and much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growing group
- Join 4 OB/GYNs and 5 midwives
- Midwives take 1st call
- Hospitalist program in place
- 40-hour workweek with a shared 1:4 call
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience is preferred
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot and NICU runs at a level 3 status
- Passion for rural medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed for a Practice in Oregon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly