Section Chief Body Imaging opening to join renown Philadelphia teaching center of excellence since 1866.
• 1:7 call schedule- no night shift
• Leadership duties to include oversight of clinical team, education and research department
• Lead collegiate 9 body imaging radiology team working in state-of-the art facilities
• Recently merged with Thomas Jefferson University providing further clinical and research opportunities.
• 5 years clinical experience in Abdominal Imaging, ABR certified and eligible for Pennsylvania license
• Prior leadership positions and faculty mentorship experience is a plus
• Compensation package commensurate with experience and accomplishments
Award winning food, dynamic neighborhoods and history-making attractions. Philadelphia is the 6th largest metro in the USA.
• Major metro with a small-town feel, a thriving cultural sector, and an affordable housing market
• World-class educational institutions including 3 of the Top Public Schools in the US and more than 15 other 4-year colleges
• Unmatched entertainment options, restaurants, performing arts, museums, professional sports, and so much more
• Less than 2 hours from New York City and Baltimore, and less than 2.5 hours from Washington DC
For more information please call Sally- Ann Patton at
email at email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly