Private Practice in California Needs an Additional OB/GYN
In addition to a salary guarantee and partnership-track, you will also be offered medical benefits, up to $25K in student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live in the city of Indio, the largest and fastest growing city in eastern Riverside County. It is on the east end of beautiful Coachella Valley. Excitement awaits in the 'City of Festivals.' From world-famous music festivals to award-winning food fests and art shows, Indio is known for its unforgettable events. Add in stunning polo grounds, an annual county fair, historical museums and casino entertainment, and you have one city that knows how to chill.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Income guarantee with partnership-track
- Up to $25K for student loan repayment
- Monday through Friday, typical office hours
- Group and hospital call
- See a mix of both OB and GYN cases
- Deliver out of 1 hospital
- Total of 1.8K to 2K babies delivered annually
- Hospital has a da Vinci Xi robot
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Private Practice in California Needs an Additional OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly