Sleep Medicine Specialist
Are you a Sleep Medicine Specialist excited by growth and new opportunities?
St. Luke s University Health Network Neurology Associates is seeking a passionate and mission driven full time BC/BE Sleep Medicine Specialist to join our growing team of 26 neurologists and 25 advanced practitioners. This position will be in the beautiful and lively Lehigh Valley area of Eastern Pennsylvania.
St. Luke s Neurology Associates is part of the network s Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health.
- Plans for an upcoming Sleep Fellowship that you will help build!
- We have 7 state of the art sleep centers. Click here learn more.
- At St. Luke s, we treat a variety of sleep-related conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome sleep apnea snoring, and others.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke s University Health Network
St. Luke s is one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals as well as the largest and most established health system in the region. We are a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about St. Luke s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
Apply for Sleep Medicine Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly