Seeking Talented BC/BE Nephrologist with Transplant Training/Experience for Oklahoma City OK VAMC
The Oklahoma City VA Healthcare System (OKLVAHS), Oklahoma City OK, is recruiting for Board Certified / Board Eligible Nephrologist to join our healthcare team and practice full scope of General Nephrology clinical care, to include comprehensive renal/nephrology services and procedures, functioning as an expert for patient care related to acute, chronic and end-stage kidney disease, fluid, electrolyte and acid-based disorders, inpatient consultations, outpatient clinic and outpatient dialysis rounding and procedures. Candidate with Nephrology Transplant Training and/or Experience highly desired and preferred. The OKLVAHS is a 192-bed tertiary care facility, classified as a Clinical Referral Level III facility (VA Level 1A complexity) teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM; alternative, compressed and/or tele-health schedule interests may also be considered.
- Must be a US Citizen (Non-Citizen May Also Be Considered)
- Must possess Current Active Unencumbered US Medical License
- Must be Fellowship Training and Board Certified/Eligible in Nephrology
- Candidate with Transplant Training/Experience highly desired and preferred
Oklahoma City is the largest city in Oklahoma with an estimated and diverse population of 643,648 and 195 constituent neighborhoods, offering a strong economy, affordable housing options. Influenced by its Western heritage, Oklahoma City is becoming quite cosmopolitan with an expanding dining and entertainment scene, but still honors a rich past by paying tribute to its cowboy and cattle history, festivals, horse shows, museums and a vibrant arts culture. The annual Festival of the Arts in downtown Oklahoma City draws thousands of visitors and is one of the metro area's signature events. Other popular festivals include the monthly H&8th Night Market, a street fair featuring live music and Oklahoma City's impressive fleet of food trucks; the Plaza District Festival, which celebrates the ongoing revitalization of this popular neighborhood; and the annual Oklahoma Regatta Festival, a four-day boating event in Oklahoma City's Boathouse District.
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and robust benefits package
- Expected salary range is $220,000 - $240,000 annually dependent on physician’s credentials
- Annual Performance Pay Bonus up to $15,000 available
- Eligibility to apply for up to $200,000 thru Education Debt Reduction Program
- Recruitment/Relocation Incentive may be considered for well-qualified selectee
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Vacation, 13 Days Sick and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Variety of Medical-Dental-Vision-Life insurance with some premium costs shared by the Government; Flexible Spending Accounts also available
- Retirement Plans: Federal Employees Retirement System; Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), a 401K-type plan, with up to 5% matching
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For More Information:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.
Apply for Seeking Talented BC/BE Nephrologist with Transplant Training/Experience for Oklahoma City OK VAMC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly