Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in North Central Florida
Ocala Health is seeking a pulmonary and critical care physician to join a well-established, private practice in the Ocala community.
- Joining a practice of 14 providers – 6 physicians and 8 advanced-practice-providers.
- The advanced practice providers focus in the office, assist in the hospital and with evening coverage.
- 2 practice locations– a main location in Ocala and satellite in The Villages.
- 1-week shifts rotated in the clinic, managing consults and ICU coverage
- ICU coverage – 1 week at Advent Health / 1 week at Ocala Health
- Practice Call will be 1:2
- Board certification / board eligibility
Employed Opportunity with:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Partnership capabilities
- No state income tax
About Ocala Health:
- Two-hospital system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The region’s only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in North Central Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly