Neurosurgery (General Practice) - Physician
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, a Level I Trauma Center, is expanding its Neurosciences program. We are strategically adding a general practice spine surgeon. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with practice experience to drive this service line.
- Join an established, collegial practice of seven physicians.
- Call is 1:4 or better and you will be supported by a tenured team of surgeons.
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central is a Comprehensive Stroke Center an is an existing practice location with deep roots in the community.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Apply for Neurosurgery (General Practice) - Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly