Urology - Physician
Make Extraordinary Possible
This is an exciting opportunity to join UCHealth Medical Group and the urology team in Colorado Springs, Colo. The ideal candidates will be an energetic and enthusiastic board certified urologists interested in working full-time, starting in 2021.
In this role:
- You’ll be part of a team growing to include five urologists and an APP to assist in clinic, and you'll have an incredible support staff.
- Your team will have dedicated block time on the da Vinci XI surgical robot.
- You’ll have access to the latest tools like 3T capable MRI technology.
- The call schedule of 1:5 will support work-life balance.
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and the Colorado lifestyle with Pike’s Peak in your backyard.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Apply for Urology - Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly