Primary Care Physicians for Established Health Center: Outpatient Only
Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. Couple this with a growing community that offers boating, fishing, skiing nearby, and you have made a great career move that allows you to thrive.
At the end of the day, THIS is where you want to be!
Join one of the region’s leading healthcare organizations, Banner Health, as we continue to grow! Excellent opportunity exists for BE/BC Internal Medicine Physicians to join our multi-specialty practice, Banner Medical Group. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient AND provider wellness. We are currently hiring in Sterling and Greeley, CO.
A description of our clinics:
- Monday through Friday with limited call rotation (phone call consult only)
- Average patient volume: 15-24/day with protected admin time
- A team of professionals to support excellent patient care
- Clinical responsibilities include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized care according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who are:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Comfortable supervising APP staff
- Patient-focused, enjoys outpatient practice and is willing to collaborate in a team environment
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. Physician well-being is a key focus. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage balance
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
- Additional incentives for Sterling!
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about where you'd like to practice! email@example.com For questions, please call Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4328. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for Primary Care Physicians for Established Health Center: Outpatient Only
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly