SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
Progressive academic institution now accepting applications for Chief of Vascular Surgery. Make your mark at one of the oldest Vascular Surgery programs in the Midwest.
- Serve as Division Chief & Program Director for a collegial team of 6 Vascular Surgeons and 7 residents & fellows (0+5 and 5+2 programs)
- World-renowned, multiple award-winning 310-bed teaching hospital & Level I Trauma Center
- $550M University Hospital rebuild project just completed several months ago; includes 3 hybrid ORs; was designed to facilitate ultimate clinical efficiency
- Urban location provides excellent opportunity for diverse case mix
- University and System leadership see incredible opportunity for growth of Vascular Surgery service line; ideal candidate will be comfortable forging relationships with executive & clinical leaders in both academic and community settings
- 40% Admin 60% Clinical
- Extremely competitive salary, commensurate with leadership responsibilities
- Exceptional benefits include 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting, full executive level employee benefits package, relocation paid at 5% of base salary, & more
Almost three million people call this vibrant and diverse metro area home:
-Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
- Direct access to an international airport
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious
downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly