An Endocrinology Practice You Will Love,
A Community You Will Adore!
At Gundersen Health System, in La Crosse, Wis., you will step into a well-established practice consisting of five endocrinologists, and three PAs.
- Endocrinology trained PAs
- ADA recognized diabetes education program
- Five additional regional (rural) clinic locations in the Gundersen Health System also have
- recognized programs
- Hospital consult rounds and call is rotated on a two-week basis among all of the endocrinologists
- A CDE RN from the Endocrinology Department serves as a nurse resource to the hospital patients and nurses to assist with diabetes teaching and transition to ambulatory diabetes care
The largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, La Crosse is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
All of this provides you with a practice you will love, in a community you will adore!
Visit us at www.gundersenhealth.org/MedCareers
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly