Join this established Rheumatology practice located right outside of the heart of Omaha. This private practice has been rooted in the community for over 20 years and puts an emphasis on providing exceptional, compassionate patient care in the community they serve. If you're looking to join a robust and busy practice with the opportunity to someday call it your own, this is your chance to elevate your career!
• Concierge-level practice with onsite services including infusion center, laboratory, DEXA and X-ray
• Practice in a beautiful, state-of-the-art clinic with updated equipment and technology and outstanding, tenured support staff
• Option to incorporate injections and EKGs strongly preferred
• Opportunity for clinical research, working alongside a dedicated team with more than 100 years of combined experience
• Competitive salary guarantee with uncapped earning potential and proven seven-figure earning potential with ownership track
• Desire for ownership track/purchase highly preferred
• Extensive benefits package offering Health, Dental, PTO, CME, 401K, Profit Sharing and much more!
• Home to over 400,000 residents, Omaha was recently named in the Top 20 Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Livability, this vibrant Midwest metro has undergone over $2 million in renovations making it both family friendly and excitement-filled for the nightlife enthusiast.
• Enjoy everything a metropolitan area has to offer at 10% lower cost of living than the national average according to Sperling's Best Places.
• Immerse yourself in Omaha's rich culture, historical landmarks, and unexpected thriving culinary scene - or go catch a glance at some of the world's rarest animals at one of top-ranked zoos in the world.
For more information, contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly