Gastroenterology Hospitalist in Arlington, Texas
Large private practice group is seeking a gastroenterologist to join their team of 80 GIs in the DFW metroplex to be based at Medical City Arlington.
- BE/BC gastroenterology fellowship trained
- ERCP training is required (minimum of 150 procedures of which 50 must be therapeutic procedures)
- 2021 fellows and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Responsible for inpatient consultative services Monday-Thursday (7:00 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Fridays off and weekends are available for additional compensation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About Digestive Health Associates of Texas and Medical City Arlington:
- Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital
- DHAT's mission is to optimize the health of our patients and community by providing compassionate, state of the art care to adults and children with digestive and liver conditions & diseases.
- Offers a complete spectrum of colon cancer care with an interdisciplinary team of physicians-including colorectal surgeons, gastroenterologists and oncologists
- Provides advanced surgery options for gastrointestinal and colorectal conditions
- Hospital team performs surgery using robot-assisted technology to treat gastrointestinal conditions
Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, Arlington has a growing population of about 400,000. It is home to University of Texas at Arlington, General Motors, and the Texas Rangers professional baseball team at Globe Life Field, and the Dallas Cowboys professional football at AT&T Stadium.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes: 16 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 11 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 4,400 active physicians and 17,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Apply for Gastroenterology Hospitalist in Arlington, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly