Gastroenterology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Seeking experienced Gastroenterologist with ERCP training to expand and grow gastroenterology services and develop programmatic needs within the north Nashville community.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
- Prefer two or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Advanced endoscopy fellowship; ERCP skills required, EUS welcomed
- Competitive salary and productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- TriStar Skyline Medical Center is a 233 bed hospital
- Serves our community with over 67,000 annual ER visits
- TriStar Skyline offers medical and surgical programs, including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics/spine and CARF accredited rehabilitation
- As an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center and an accredited chest pain center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care
- Office will be located on campus
- Full state of the art endoscopy suite
- Sarah Cannon at TriStar Health provides patients with state-of-the-art cancer care close to home. Through our network of accredited oncology programs, we provide a full range of services from diagnosis through survivorship for patients throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. We offer physicians and their patient s access to a robust trial menu that investigates more than 200+ unique agents through trials each year.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly