Cardiac Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Due to continued programmatic growth, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is seeking an additional, well-trained cardiac surgeon with broad skill set to join our team.
- A minimum of three years experience following completion of cardiac surgery training
- Broad cardiothoracic skill set with current volumes of 150+ cases per year
- An interest and/or experience in robotics and minimally invasive cardiac surgery is preferred, but not required
- ABTS certified
- Employment opportunity
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
About TriStar Centennial Medical Center (TCMC):
- TCMC is the flagship hospital of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation s leading providers of Healthcare services and comprised of more than 180 hospitals
- Received the highest three-star Society of Thoracic Surgeons rating for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery and Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery + Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Pioneer in beating heart surgery and robotic heart surgery and is now strongly engaged in minimally invasive valve surgery, ECMO, VAD, TAVR, and TEVAR
- The Joint Commission accreditation for Ventricular Assist Device Destination Therapy
- Invested $110M into a new heart center expansion, bringing a state-of-the-art 143 bed Heart Center to its campus, inclusive of 5 CVOR s, 2 hybrid OR s and a 9 room cath lab including 4 EP, 4 coronary and 1 endovascular lab
- The first in the state and among the first in the nation to achieve Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- For more than a decade, this network of eight hospitals has provided community-based angioplasty, stenting and other minimally invasive procedures. The Heart Care Network creates a seamless approach for patients needing more specialized care, accessing TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center.
- Our team of cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists and vascular surgeons take a collaborative approach to patient-centered care
Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Cardiac Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly