Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
CarePartners is seeking a hospice associate medical director to join our interdisciplinary team in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified/board eligible in hospice & palliative medicine
- Experience in end of life care and/or training
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
About Mission Health and CarePartners:
- CarePartners Health Services, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is a healthcare organization serving western North Carolina and offering a full continuum of post-acute care
- Services include a Rehabilitation Hospital, Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Hospice, Palliative Care, Adult Day, Private Duty, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) and Orthotics & Prosthetics
- With more than 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Hospice Associate Medical Director Opportunity in Asheville, North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly