Make an impact and make a difference in beautiful Oshkosh, Wisconsin!
Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh is seeking a Hospitalist to join our established program in Oshkosh, Wis., and provide premier inpatient services to the community.
Some highlights of the program include:
- Twenty-four (24) weeks of work per year
- Quality patient/physician encounters
- Minimal night rotations
- ICU and procedures available
- Strong support from hospital administration and primary care physicians
- Our Hospitalist programs are designed to provide the optimal care to our patients and offer our physician's quality work balanced with quality life. The Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh has provided services to families of the Oshkosh community for over 10 years and continues to grow and thrive
About Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Located on the largest freshwater lake in Wisconsin, Oshkosh and its surrounding communities are home to limitless recreational activities including sailing, boating and fishing as well as lively concerts (including Country USA and Rock USA), festivals and farmers markets. Oshkosh is also home to fantastic restaurants, excellent micro breweries, the Milwaukee Bucks affiliate Wisconsin Herd and EAA AirVenture.
Just 75 minutes north of Milwaukee and less than an hour from Green Bay - residents enjoy easy access to major cities while enjoying the homespun atmosphere of this safe Midwestern city. The area also boasts safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and an affordable cost of living.
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly