Pediatric Endocrinologist needed in Nashville!
The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is looking to add a full time pediatric endocrinologist to their growing multispecialty practice in downtown Nashville, TN.
- Board certified or board eligible in pediatric endocrinology
- Comfortable using EMR eClinicalWorks (outpatient) and Meditech (inpatient)
- Competitive employment compensation with base guarantee
- Malpractice coverage
- No research required
- Full complement of support from team of Pediatric Specialists
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist services
The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial:
- 25-bed pediatric unit (private suites), 10-bed PICU, and 60-NICU Level III (including overflow)
- Currently functioning as a 101-bed facility with room to expand
- 24/7 Pediatric ED staffed by PEM physicians with great support staff including metabolic testing/infusion nurse, full-time dieticians and diabetes educators
- HCA Healthcare s Nashville network consists of five hospitals with NICUs and eleven EDs
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 Best Places to Live in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist needed in Nashville!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly