Gastroenterologist w/ Advanced Skills: Coastal Charleston, SC
Trident Medical Center in Charleston, SC is a 321-bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
TMC is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Gastroenterologist to join a busy practice and experience a quick, rewarding ramp-up. This is an HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) employed practice.
- Practice covers two hospitals within the Trident Health System, a quick six miles apart.
- Excellent benefits and competitive compensation, comensurate with experience.
- Call is 1:4, shared equally among providers.
- Advanced skills highly desired (EUS/ERCP)
- Must be BE or BC in Gastroenterology.
Apply today for this desirable opportunity in what is known by many as "the best city in the world"!
Trident Health System | Accreditations at a Glance:
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- American College of Cardiology Platinum Award for AMI
- American Heart Association, Get With the Guidelines:
- Gold Plus, Heart Failure
- Gold Plus, Stroke
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Diabetes
- Joint Commission Certified, Advanced Heart Failure
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Certified, Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Joint Commission Top Hospital for Quality Performance
Apply for Gastroenterologist w/ Advanced Skills: Coastal Charleston, SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly