Physician - OB/GYN
OB/GYN HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES AT RIDDLE (MAIN LINE HEALTHCARE)
OB/GYN Healthcare Associates at Riddle, an Axia Women s Health care center with offices located in Media & Glen Mills, PA, is seeking a full time OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply.
OB/GYN Healthcare Associates at Riddle s provider team has well over 50 years of combined experience offering state-of-the-art OB/GYN care for all stages of a woman s life from adolescence, through childbearing, menopause, and beyond.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- On Call 1:7
- 2 Pennsylvania office locations: Media & Glen Mills
- Riddle Hospital, Main Line Health System Media, PA (Less than 40 minutes to Philly)
- Level II NICU
- Nemours infant/neonatal and pediatric subspecialists
- Highly skilled and dedicated nursing teams
- Multi-specialty physicians to address a mother s high-risk conditions
- Company Paid: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Paid CME Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation.We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Apply for Physician - OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly