Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have a full-time opportunity for a BC/BE fellowship trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join a respected and well-established orthopedic practice. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an energetic and collaborative team of orthopedic surgeons with physiatry, pain management and orthopedic physician assistant support, all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in a mixed practice heavily focused on the diagnosis and treatment of spinal diseases and conditions and will possess a strong Spine Surgery background with comprehensive training in surgical and nonsurgical treatment. Commitment to excellence in patient care is required.
- Includes orthopedic services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- Established patient panel and large referral network
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Top rated Level 3 Trauma community hospital
- Highly skilled OR support team and Orthopedic PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- General orthopedic call 1:5
- On-site physical therapy
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly