Excellent OB/GYN Opportunities in the BEAUTIFUL Appalachian Highlands!
Ballad Health Medical Associates and Norton Community Hospital is currently seeking a BC/BE Obstetrician-Gynecologist to join our established practice in Norton, Virginia. Our group, full staffed would include 2 OBGYN generalist, 2 OBGYN Hospitalist, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife to serve the needs of Wise County. Additionally, this program is supported by our Women s Health practice in Kingsport, TN, and would further establish the important service line to our hospital and community.
NCH has completed an extensive expansion of its surgery department which has significantly enhanced its surgery services and has improved the quality and efficiency of care.
- 1:4 Call
- More than 350 births per year
- Five pediatricians on staff
- Seven LDRP's and 14 bassinettes
- C-sections performed in the recently renovated NCH Family Birthing Center - attended by the anesthesiologist or one of the four CRNA's
- Outpatient office convenient located next to Family Birthing Center
- Staff and physicians work closely together as a team
- High risk deliveries managed with Niswonger Children s Hospital, located at Johnson City Medical Center and affiliated with St. Jude s Children s Research Hospitals.
NCH has a nationally recognized D.O. Internal Medicine Residency Program that is ranked 2nd in the country. NCH is fortunate to have a great group of attendings to rotate and train our residents and medical students.
The draw area serves a population of 75,000 to 100,000 which includes southwestern Virginia and southeastern Kentucky. There is a local 10-physician primary care network to supply patient referrals and marketing support to attract new patients.
As employed physicians, this opportunity includes guaranteed base and the opportunity to enhance compensation with an RVU-based productivity model.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance -Up to $10,000
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Insurance
- Claims-made tail policy
- CME Allowance - $4,000 + Days
For more information on our opportunity, please contact Scott Frazier at email@example.com, or by phone at 423-230-8270.
Apply for Excellent OB/GYN Opportunities in the BEAUTIFUL Appalachian Highlands!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly