PULMONARY/CRITICAL CARE OPPORTUNITIES
Ballad Health Pulmonary/Critical Care Clinics are currently seeking BE/BC, Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians to join their Out-Patient Clinics Full Time. Clinics are located in Abingdon, VA (affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital) and Bristol, VA (affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center). Fellowship training preferred, but not required. Physicians will join employed, existing, stable groups of Pulm/CC Physicians and will be busy from the start!
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- CME Reimbursement
- Opportunities to assist with Medical Students & FM/IM Residents from local Training Programs
- Out-Patient Clinics (90%)
- 3-4 Pts seen per hour, averaging 25 pts per day
- Clinic Hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm
- 4.5 days per week in Clinic
- 0.5 days per week in Hospital for Procedures to include: Bronchoscopy/EBUS, Navigational Bronch, & PFT
- In-Patient and out-patient hospital responsibilities (10%)
- In-Pt census varies
- Call will be required to cover In-Pt Pulm/CC Physicians during their PTO
- During Coverage time, Physicians will have 0 days in Clinic with 5-7 days per week of call (12 hours)
There is an established patient base with opportunity for growth! Current Patient Mix is 85% Adult and 15% Geriatric. Referrals will be from local providers and affiliated hospitals. Telemedicine Services are also being developed in this market.
At Johnston Memorial Hospital, we strive to provide an environment in which physicians and families will grow and thrive. You'll be surrounded by other regionally-known physicians and a supportive management team as well as an expert and caring staff of nurses and technicians. State-of-the-art technology that you need for success in your practice is all available. You and your family will enjoy a high standard of living in this community, surrounded by the beautiful mountains, the lush scenery, the friendly neighborhoods, and the rich culture and history of Abingdon.
Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, Abingdon is within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville and is home to an excellent school system and a wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. If you're seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won't find a better home than Johnston Memorial Hospital.
Tina McLaughlin, CMSR
Ballad Health Senior Physician RecruiterC) 276-623-6465
Apply for PULMONARY/CRITICAL CARE OPPORTUNITIES
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly