Pulmonologist - Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Sinai Hospital has a pulmonary function laboratory where, patients receive full pulmonary function testing as well as exercise and bronchial provocation testing. Specialists at the lab perform sputum induction. Sinai also has a sleep lab directed by a board-certified sleep specialist, operated seven nights a week for full polysomnography and CPAP titrations. Daytime sleep studies are conducted Monday through Friday.
The Division of Pulmonary Medicine provides comprehensive care to patients with respiratory system disorders in both an inpatient and outpatient setting. Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess these qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- BE/BC in Pulmonology
- Fellowship in Pulmonology a must
- Ability to successfully obtain Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current DEA certificate and CDS license
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Location: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and nearby community-based locations
- Join 3 Pulmonary physicians
- Navigational Bronchoscopy and EBUS Bronchoscopy available if desired
- Combination of hospital consults, outpatient medicine, bronchoscopy, LTAC coverage
- Call coverage: rotation includes one weekend per month
- 90% clinical and 10% teaching position - Opportunity to precept and mentor residents in Sinai’s freestanding Internal Medicine Residency Program
LifeBridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC to Philadelphia, or to New York City in no time. For those with children, our flagship hospital is located within 10 minutes from the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Our practice locations are also convenient to suburban communities within Baltimore, Howard, and Carroll Counties, which are home to some of the nation’s best public schools. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the beaches of the Eastern Shore, the rapids of Appalachian Western Maryland, the ski slopes of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and the beauty of Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked Physician lounge, CME allowances, and Life Insurance. All medical staff dues and credentialing fees are reimbursed. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
To learn more about LifeBridge Health please click here: http://www.lifejobs.org/LifeJobs/providerrecruitment.aspx
Apply for Pulmonologist - Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly