RADIOLOGY - NUCLEAR PHYSICIAN
• Ability to sub-specialize - Strong need for Nuclear Radiology
• Hospital Employed Group Practice - Top salary from day one!
• Daytime Only / Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
• Joining 17 other full time employed Radiologists
• No Nights and 12 weeks vacation!
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick drive to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
For more information on this opportunity, contact Angela Desin
Direct: 678. 501.2409
Specialty: Radiology - Nuclear
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY - NUCLEAR PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly