Seeking Urologist to Join Established Group in Peoria, IL
FULL TIME POSITION WORKING TWO WEEKS A MONTH.
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is seeking a BC/BE Urologist who desires to join an established, surgeon led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the UnityPoint campus in Illinois heartland Peoria, IL.
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 26 weeks a year.
- Fulltime PA/NP Support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Urology
- Clinical skills to manage acute and elective Urologic diagnoses and care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates over 250 surgeons provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardized programs to improve patient outcomes, hospital workflow, and efficiency.
UnityPoint Health is a 280-bed, level II trauma hospital providing outstanding care and an excellent patient care experience through the latest in medical technology, a vision of compassion, and a concentration on patient and employee safety. We will manage patients on 3 of the campuses.
Peoria, IL is located in Illinois Heart Land , and abutting the Illinois River. Home to more than 100,000 residents, Peoria has a rich history and boasts a dense collection of historical and cultural attractions. With a bustling urban community and bluff-lined river landscapes, Peoria provides many fun things to do and rewarding places to visit
Apply for Urologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly