Physician - Hospitalist
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Burlington, IA
New Comp Plan... Pay starts at $315k!
Find great quality of life and a fantastic practice experience in a friendly Midwestern Community on the majestic Mississippi River!
We are looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist that has the vision and motivation to help grow our program here at the award winning Great River Health System in Burlington, IA. We have been ranked as a Top 10 Large Employer the past three years in Iowa and are the regions largest employer with over 2000 employees. You'll find a comfortable mix of patients with a great group of partners and consultants. You'll also benefit from Burlington being a truly competition free marketplace. We are not only the largest Hospital in the immediate area, but one of the most respected systems in the entire region.
- 2 Weeks Off!
- Pay starts at $315k with incentive pay above and beyond that.
- 7 on/off or 14 on/off schedules available.
- Open ICU with opportunity to do some procedures
- Practice in an independent, financially sound, state of the art facility.
- Paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement plan.
- Work in one of the least litigious states with an excellent patient and payor mix. Iowa was recently named the most affordable state to live in!
- Excellent communication and support from administration
- A 380 bed independant, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- Full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- World renowned whitetail deer hunting
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more!
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
For additional information please visit www.greatrivermedical.org, and watch our video at https://youtu.be/QhctjWWVAD4
Apply for Physician - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly