Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Fort Madison, IA
The Grass IS Greener Here! Financially STABLE health system!! 4 day work week available!
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Fort Madison Community Hospital (FMCH), part of Great River Health, is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
This is an exciting opportunity with a well established OB/GYN group in the regions premier independant health system.
FMCH has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys NO local competition, like many rural practices, but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere on the banks of the Mississippi River in picturesque Fort Madison, IA!
Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here! Enjoy a four day work week, 1:3 call and 6 weeks off each year plus extra sick time. This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. You’ll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 3000+ employees – largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- 6 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym at our partnering campus with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and a 90min drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with multiple municipal parks, a water park nearby and waterfront recreation as well as one of the top three golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling region with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Fort Madison, IA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly