Due to practice growth potential and community need, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's FINE Institute is looking to add a neurosurgeon to their team.
Ideal candidate would be Board Certified and have an excellent track record with interest and expertise in General Neurosurgery, Spine/Complex Spine and Cranial Neurosurgery. The practice is also willing to consider an exceptional Neurosurgical Spine Fellow coming out of training.
Group Practice Specifics
* Well-established group including 2 MDs who are at full capacity, and 1 PA-C
* Requires Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon
* Call arrangement at medical center is 1:3 with new surgeon
* Practice is within walking distance from the hospital, conveniently located across the street
* Employed position offering competitive salary and full benefits including health, life, paid malpractice, marketing, relocation allowance, paid CME, vacation, fees/dues, and 401k.
* Affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, an HCA facility with 257 beds, Certified Stroke Center and level II Trauma Center
* Dedicated block time in OR, Mazor Spine Robot and Cranial Stealth Navigation System
Fort Walton Beach is a very family friendly southern town and is located between Pensacola and Panama City along Florida's panhandle known as the Emerald Coast. The Emerald Coast has some of the most beautiful sugar white sand beaches in the world. The popular family vacation destination of Destin is only a couple of miles away and offers world-class golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and of course, more white sand beaches. Fort Walton Beach is an excellent place to raise a family as it has exceptional public schools- ranking #2 in the state, a variety of fine arts including the symphony and ballet, and recreational activities to include boating, fishing and water sports.
Contact email@example.com or apply directly via this site.
Apply for Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly