Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a pulmonologist to assist them with growing their employed network.
- Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine, inpatient consults / ED coverage and critical care medicine
- Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available but not required
- Rotate with another physician
- 2 weeks in the pulmonary medicine clinic and pulmonary procedures
- 7 shifts of ICU coverage managing critical care patients, consults and ED needs. ICU shifts may not be consecutive and run separately than 2 weeks in pulmonary clinic.
- Practice is part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community
- Employed opportunity through HCA and Forward Pathology Solutions
- Competitive compensation
- Robust, flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Capital Regional Medical Center:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 emergency services as well as bariatric, behavioral health, cancer, orthopaedic/spine, heart and vascular centers and chest pain center w/ PCI
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities, seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for orthopaedic surgery
- $23M comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
Apply for Pulmonary and Critical Care Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly