Endocrinology Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking a well-trained endocrinologist to join a very busy single specialty practice with offices in the southwest valley and in the rapidly growing suburb of Summerlin, Nevada.
- Board certified or board eligible in endocrinology
- Hospital call is as per personal preference
- Employed opportunity
- Full range of benefits
About Mountain View Hospital:
- The group currently employs eight physician providers, one PA and one RNP who specialize in diabetes, thyroid, and all other endocrine conditions.
- Offices are conveniently located on campus at Southern Hills Hospital and MountainView Hospital
- MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996, including four consecutive Leapfrog Group s Grade As and has twice been named a Top Teaching Hospital.
- A member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgeries, diagnostic imaging, urgent care center and hospital-based emergency rooms, offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services.
- Provide coverage for Sunrise Hospital, MountainView Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital, Red Rock Radiology, and The Breast Center at Sunrise. All of our radiologists are fellowship trained.
- Complex and minimally invasive surgical services including; neurosurgery, vascular, cardiovascular and thoracic, orthopedic, bariatrics, colorectal, gynecology
- Full service and ACR accredited, diagnostic imaging services for inpatient and outpatient use
- Rehabilitation Services including a 36-bed inpatient unit, soon to complete an expansion that will almost double its size, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab as well as outpatient services
- Oncology services including a full-service unit, a blood and cellular therapy program with certified oncology nursing staff, surgical services, imaging and outpatient infusion services
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.
Apply for Endocrinology Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly