Concord Hospital Medical Group is seeking an experienced board certified Endocrinologist to assist in continuing to grow our endocrinology practice, delivering high quality care to a community with significant need.
This opportunity would provide a large patient referral base, in a collegial atmosphere, with a well-established diabetes education program. In addition, you will have the chance to design a practice to meet your professional and personal goals, with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the “Most Livable States”.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Performance incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BC/BE in Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
To Apply: email@example.com
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly