Women’s Ambulatory Health Services at Hartford Hospital is looking for a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician with an interest in pursuing a career as an academic generalist. We are seeking a full-time generalist to join our current group of 7 to offer full spectrum reproductive health care in a teaching environment. Hartford Hospital, located in Hartford Connecticut, is one of the core clinical sites for the UConn OB/GYN residency and one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast. The broad network at Hartford Healthcare includes seven acute care hospitals, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers. This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion and innovation, while providing the highest quality of care.
- Resident and medical student education along with care for our community’s underserved population are central to the mission of the clinic and to this position. We are a 40 resident program with all subspecialties represented.
- Diverse clinical experiences including outpatient clinic, surgery, emergency room consults and labor and delivery.
- Hartford Hospital experiences approximately 4000 deliveries with the support of a level 4 NICU and in-house anesthesia 24/7.
- Hartford Hospital is nationally recognized for its volume of advanced and minimally invasive surgeries.
- Faculty appointment opportunities with the University of Connecticut.
- Epic electronic medical record used in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- 5+ years clinical experience preferred.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE fulfillment in YOUR CAREER email Nicolette Burns at Nicolette.email@example.com , or call/text 860.670.9378
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly