The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full time Plastic Surgeon to our locations in Pittsburgh, PA at AHN Forbes Hospital and AHN Jefferson Hospital.
- Coverage of Level 2 Trauma Center
- Providing general plastics surgery care including: Breast reconstruction/oncoplasty; abdominal wall reconstruction; skin cancer and soft tissue excision with sentinel lymph node biopsy as needed;
- Collaboration with orthopedic surgeons on limb salvage
- Body contouring after massive weight loss
- Providing cosmetic/corrective surgery;
- Interest in facial trauma is a plus
- Flexible office schedule to accommodate both Main Operating Room schedule as well as Ambulatory Surgery Center schedule
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH 14 diverse hospitals and over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt | Physician Recruiter | Allegheny Health Network | Daniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Apply for Plastic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly