Vice Chief, Quality and Safety - Women and Infants
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department at John Peter Smith Hospital is a robust multidisciplinary team of physicians and advanced practice professionals who are dedicated to meeting the complete health care needs of women in our community. We provide services and support for women at every stage of life, including but not limited to preventative health care, low and high risk prenatal/childbirth/postnatal care, menopause care, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology evaluation and treatment. Our physicians provide 24 hour in house inpatient hospital coverage and we deliver and average of 4, 500 babies a year.
Currently the department consists of:
- 10 Generalist Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 1 Gynecologic Oncologist
- 1 Reproductive Endocrinologist
- 4 Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
- 1 Urogynecologist
- 1 Internal-Medicine Specialists
- 21 Advanced Practice Providers
- 16 OBGYN Residents
The Vice Chief will provide leadership necessary to execute clinical quality, performance improvement and enhance the patient experience within the Department of Women and Infants. Serves as service line champion for the department to improve clinical quality and patient satisfaction. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, management, coordination and implementation of all clinical quality improvement initiatives. The Vice Chief facilitates quality improvement teams working to improve patient satisfaction and is responsible for assuring quality and patient satisfaction/experience endeavors within the department align with Acclaim and JPS Health Network.
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology OR Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 3+ Years of leadership experience with a focus on quality in a hospital or health system of notable size and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to measure and improve quality outcomes and take appropriate business risks to achieve goals.
- History of academic achievement through excellence in teaching and research.
Apply for Vice Chief, Quality and Safety - Women and Infants
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly