Join a thriving, full-service rheumatology clinic in a growing university city that is the hub for the region. This private practice consists of three physicians and a nurse practitioner and has a 1.2 million drawing area.
• Work Monday- Thursday; off Friday
• Outpatient only; no hospital consults
• Full-service practice including infusion center, laboratory, DEXA and X-ray
• Academic opportunities available
• First-year compensation guarantee
• Long-term income potential of 90th% MGMA compensation
• Ability to ramp up quickly due to retiring physician
A great place to live, work and raise a family, with an attractive cost of living 20 percent lower than the US average, according to Best Places.
• Home to one of the largest universities in Texas
• Watch art come to life in a variety of settings from interactive museums to the ballet and symphony
• Live music festivals, brew pubs and the region's wineries give this eclectic community a great social vibe
• Numerous public and private golf courses as well as virtual golf provide ample opportunity for weekend enjoyment
• This area is the gateway for avid adventurers to explore the great West Texas outdoors, through hiking, camping, mountain biking and more!
• From handcrafted cocktails to farm-to-table restaurants, locally owned and national chains, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
• No state income tax
Please call/text/email for immediate consideration.
Director of Recruiting
Jackson Physician Search
469.909.6693 | Call or Text
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly