Part-Time Nocturnist Hospitalist in Coastal Beach Community, Kailua, Hawaii
Adventist Health Castle (AHCS), in tropical Kailua. is assisting an established Hospitalist Group Practice search for a board-certified/eligible, part-time Nocturnist to join its team. The Hospitalist Group Practice has served the Windward communities and beyond for over a decade, as an integral part of Oahu’s many communities. The ideal candidate will have a love of local culture, and a broad patient population with a team-based focus on patient and family.
- 10-12 shifts per month
- Shifts are 7pm-7am
- Average 6 admissions per night and cross cover for 50-60 patients on average
- Specialties covered includes Critical Care, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology, Urology, etc.
- Flexibility on scheduling, leaves you time to enjoy all Hawaii has to offer
- Board Eligible or Certified required
- Must be comfortable taking care of critically ill patients
- EHR is Cerner
- Competitive Compensation
- Independent contractor model
Live and work in a community that is home to world-renowned beaches, and year-round outdoor activities. AHCS serves O'ahu island and is the primary acute health care facility for the Windward side of the island that has an approximate population of 150,000. AHCS features an award-winning medical center that received the only Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award in the state of Hawaii, with a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and home-based services with over 1,000 employees and more than 300 physicians.
Apply for Part-Time Nocturnist Hospitalist in Coastal Beach Community, Kailua, Hawaii
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly