Breast Imaging Radiologist / Mammographer
Einstein Healthcare Network continues to honor the legacy it established in 1866. Our primary mission remains true to the founders intent and our health system has grown and evolved in ways they could not have imagined. We proudly provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare throughout the Greater Philadelphia region, and have gained a reputation for excellence and innovation. At the forefront of mammography for more than 50 years, Einstein helped pioneer Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and was one of the first in the nation to offer the technology, as well as completely convert to digital imaging for all patients. Einstein also introduced Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI) to the region, with the latest technology offering the lowest dosage of radiation possible.The Radiology team is seeking a fellowship trained breast imager to join its diverse team of 30 radiologists.
- MD or DO From an Accredited Program
- Completion of an Accredited Radiology Residency
- Breast Imaging Fellowship - Required
- 0-3 years experience in Radiology/Breast Imagining
- Appropriate Licenses and Certifications
- No Night or Call Obligations
- Proficient in All Aspects of Breast Imaging Including:
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- 27,000 Screening Mammograms
- 16,000 Diagnostic Mammograms
- 2,200 Biopsies/Procedures
- Hologic Mammography Equipment
- Phillips US
- DynaCAD for MR
- Image-Guided Biopsies
- Web Based PACS with Digital Tomosynthesis
- NAPBC Accredited
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Smartcurve Technology
- Coverage - 2 Hospitals and 3 Outpatient Centers
- Department Has 30 Radiologists
- Teach - Premier Radiology Residency (24 Residents)
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (3), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- Verizon / AT&T Discount 22%
Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city with vast amount of culture and history. With Washington D.C. and New York in close proximity, Philadelphia is an affordable city in the Northeastern United States. Philadelphia offers world class educational institutions, medical facilities, museums, entertainment, sports venues and restaurants.
- Visit Philadelphia Provides information on events, restaurants, hotels, museums, music, performing arts and historic sites in and around the city.
- City of Philadelphia The official website of the city of Philadelphia offers information about resident services, property, licenses, permits, utilities and city-wide initiatives.
- PHL Diversity Showcases the city s vibrant multicultural communities by providing multicultural events, exhibits, restaurants, places of worship and organizations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist / Mammographer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly