Experienced OBGYN Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Specialists in Women s Care is seeking an experienced OBGYN to join a team of six OBGYNs and five CNMs at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- 2 or more years of clinical experience preferred
- Interest in offering state-of-the-art obstetrical and gynecological care in a patient-centered, provider-friendly, and outcomes-focused practice
- Must have an interest and comfort with high risk obstetrics
- Participation in resident teaching is optional and candidates with an interest in teaching are highly encouraged to apply
- Board certified and eligible for licensure in Kansas
- Easy access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology
- Robotics available
- Practice features a history of clinical excellence, strong referral base and stability of an employed practice
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center s ER is Johnson County s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- The hospital is an accredited stroke and chest pain center--home to the Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute and the only robotic-assisted cardiac cath lab.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Be a part of Kansas City s premier women s and children s hospital! Apply today. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Experienced OBGYN Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly