Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is seeking a maternal fetal medicine physician to join an employed practice of three physicians in a growing market.
- No deliveries required- consistent high-quality coverage for deliveries from the OBGYN group, Specialists in Women s Care
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable with telemedicine
- Option for resident teaching through OBGYN residency program with future plans for an accredited MFM fellowship based at OPRMC
- Call rotation of 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible maternal fetal medicine
- Eligible for Kansas licensure
- Patients-first culture with an exemplary staff of highly trained, experienced professionals incorporating advanced practice nurses, registered nurses and sonographers
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About the Practice:
- Practice has reputation for providing exceptional patient care
- Plans to grow to five physicians as quickly as possible to meet growing patient demand
- Group anchors the Maternal Fetal Health Center, a multi-disciplinary setting for the most complex maternal and fetal care
- Inpatient antepartum support from perinatal nurse practitioners
- Practice supports over 12,000 deliveries each year through onsite and telemedicine components and referral relationships
- Clinic expansion underway on the campus of OPRMC and will be located adjacent to the Maternal Fetal Health Center with a secondary practice office at another local HCA hospital
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services.
- 60+ bed maternity unit with some of the most skilled and experienced nurses in the area.
- Full cadre of maternal consultants, from cardiology, to urology, to interventional radiology, to GYN oncology, and virtually everything in between.
- 70+ bed, level III NICU the most advanced NICU in Johnson County equipped and staffed to care for micro-preemies born as early as 22 weeks and offering the most experienced whole body cooling program for infants born with birth-related injury.
- NICU staff includes 175+ specialized healthcare professionals, including full-time pediatric specialists such as pediatric surgery, cardiology, neurology, and more.
- Dedicated maternal and neonatal transport team serving Kansas City and outlying areas.
- The Kansas City area s only community-setting offering Pediatric ER services, a Pediatric Inpatient Unit with board certified pediatric intensivists and specialists, and a comprehensive team of pediatric RNs, Child Life Specialists, genetic counselors, amongst others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Be a part of Kansas City s premier women s and children s hospital in Overland Park, Kansas! Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly