Nephrologist Opportunity in Austin, TX
St. David's Healthcare is seeking a Nephrologist to join a large multispecialty group of 9 Nephrologists and 2 APP s in Austin, TX.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Nephrology
- Start Date: 2021
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- There are 9 Nephrologists in the entire group
- Covering 2 dialysis units in the South area, 75% outpatient/dialysis and 25% inpatient rounding
- Call 1:4
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, CME and 401k
- Sign-on Bonus (if competing offers in hand)
- Relocation reimbursement
- This position does not offer visa sponsorship
About the Practice
This multi-specialty group has been providing care to Central Texas since 1952.
We are a medical group formed by physicians to enhance patient care through collaboration and innovation. This cooperative spirit promotes excellence by providing a wide range of medical services to communities we serve.
Living in Austin Texas:
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
Apply for Nephrologist Opportunity in Austin, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly