Pulmonology Opportunity in Savannah, Georgia
Memorial Health University Medical Center is seeking a pulmonologist to join a well-know, established practice in Savannah, Georgia.
- Join a group of five pulmonologists
- Busy outpatient practice with an onsite procedure suite
- Open to interventional pulmonologists interested in procedures, not required
- Consultative call, equally shared
- Inpatient volumes fluctuate between 10-20 (no ICU rounding)
- Teaching/mentoring opportunity
- Opportunity for outreach
- Assist with continued growth of lung nodule program
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- 622-bed, regional referral center. Our hospital includes the region s only Level I trauma center, Level III NICU, children s hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- Memorial Health is dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine.
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.
Apply for Pulmonology Opportunity in Savannah, Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly