Anesthesiology Program Director in Charleston, South Carolina
Exciting opportunity to advance your anesthesiology career as the founding program director for a new residency program in desirable Charleston, SC.
- Must be board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Must have a minimum of three years post-residency participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited Anesthesiology residency program
- Must have a minimum of three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment, (Associate Program Director or previous Program Director experience a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team building skills
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Full-time position with protected on-clinical administrative time of 20 hours per week
About Trident Medical Center:
- 321-bed major medical center with a 24-hour emergency room and Level II Trauma Center
- Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic
- Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
- Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, SC has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix, the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation that has led Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Apply for Anesthesiology Program Director in Charleston, South Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly