Gastroenterology Opportunity in San Jose, CA
Unique opportunity for a Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopic skills (EUS/ERCP/EMR) to join a thriving single specialty GI private practice group in San Jose, CA in the heart of Silicon Valley. The practice was founded in 2005 and we have been growing steadily over the years to become the largest single specialty GI practice in the area.
- We are a group of 8 gastroenterologists and 1 Physician Assistant who work very closely with each other to insure high quality, cost effective GI/Hepatology services to our community.
- We offer comprehensive GI services including complex endoscopy.
- We lead a Liver/Pancreas/Biliary Tumor Board in collaboration with our radiology, surgical, oncology colleagues and Stanford University Liver Transplant team.
- We operate our own ultrasound, Elastography/Fibroscan and pathology lab.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a close-knit team. It has the advantages of private practice (high income, ownership, independence), with the security and stability of large group practice.
Qualified Candidates: Thriving private practice is seeking a gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopic skills to join our busy practice.
- The practice currently has 8 gastroenterologists and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Eventual partnership is expected.
- There is opportunity for ownership in outpatient surgery centers.
- Compensation as an associate is competitive in our area.
- Applicant should be board certified/eligible.
- Advanced endoscopic skills (EUS/ERCP) required.
- Competitive salary
- Partnership after two years
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits package including 4 weeks PTO/CME, malpractice coverage, health, dental.
About Regional Medical Center of San Jose:
Serving the community as a county-designated Level II Trauma Center, the 258-bed hospital is one of San Jose s busiest ER s. Regional Hospital holds Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, as a certified Chest Pain Center, county-designated STEMI receiving center, a lung cancer screening center and is certified in sepsis care by The Joint Commission. The facility provides the region with high-quality, technologically advanced healthcare including:
-Comprehensive cardiac services and is a member and ECMO center providing life support
-Expert orthopedic and spine services providing joint replacement, revision, fracture and 24/7 trauma support and offers an outpatient solution for follow-up care, Orthopedic Clinic at Regional Medical Center
-Neurosciences, providing inpatient and outpatient care
-Surgical Services with experts in minimally invasive techniques for all surgical specialties
-Actively participating in clinical trials for numerous research studies related to oncology and neurosciences
-Multi-organ comprehensive cancer care program
-Comprehensive outpatient wound care center
For more information, visit www.RegionalMedicalSanJose.com.
San Jose, California As a major technology hub and one of the largest cities in Northern California, San Jose is home to a diverse community with many different cultural and art offerings, great education, and a desirable place to live. Widely known as the center of innovation, Silicon Valley is also home to many national, state parks and beaches in the area and within close driving distance. The community offers college and professional sports teams, including an NHL and MLS team.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in San Jose, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly