New OB/GYN Practice Opportunity in Ashburn, VA - Just outside of Washington, DC
We are seeking board certified/board eligible OB/GYNs to build a practice in the busy Northern Virginia area, just outside of Washington, DC.
- New hospital employed practice
- Cover only one facility
- Hospital has a laborist program and level III NICU
- Da Vinci robotics available
- Hospital employment offering competitive compensation and full benefits package including relocation assistance, 401K, CME allowance and days off, health/life/dental insurance, paid malpractice
About Reston Hospital Center:
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic region, offering a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including pediatrics and Level II Trauma
- We specialize in maternal/child health, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs, and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities
- RHC is an accredited medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986
Ashburn is located in Loudon County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area. Located within the Dulles Technology Corridor, Ashburn is a major hub for data centers and is home to the Washington Football Team's training camp. Ashburn offers many restaurants, coffee shops and parks, with a dense suburban feel. With excellent public and private schools, Ashburn is an ideal place for young professionals and to raise a family.
Apply for New OB/GYN Practice Opportunity in Ashburn, VA - Just outside of Washington, DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly