Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, MN has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist, to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion. Based in the diverse patient needs, General Gastroenterology care will be required. Additional care needs include ERCP and other sub-specialty areas. For candidates who are interesting in providing ERCP care, they must have completed an advanced fellowship or have recent ERCP experience.
The division currently consists of five gastroenterologists and three advanced practice providers supporting an in-demand practice in a physician-led, financially stable organization committed to high-quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
Other features about this position include:
- Purely consultative service with well-established hospitalist program in place.
- Office, endoscopy suite, and hospital all located in one facility.
- Radiology including MRI, CT, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine with interventional radiology services and Infusion center on-site.
- Four fully video integrated procedure rooms.
- 32 4K high definition monitors, on ceiling mounted arms.
- Live feed of physiologic monitor on secondary monitor.
- Ceiling mounted equipment boom.
- Dedicated physician workstation in procedure room, linked to integration system.
- Separate physician workspace, adjacent to procedure rooms.
- Collegial relationships and collaborations with gastroenterologists at Mayo Clinic across our practices in Rochester/Red Wing MN and La Crosse/Eau Claire WI
- Compelling work, highly competitive compensation packages and exceptional benefits.
- A community setting with short commutes and easy access to larger cities such as Rochester, MN or the Twin Cities.
- With the Gastroenterology Division in Mankato, MN integrated with the Division of Gastroenterology at Mayo Clinic-Rochester, MN, the opportunity for a blended clinical/consultative practice at Mankato research/teaching at Rochester may exist.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly