Full-time OB/GYN Physician - Chesapeake Women’s Health (Easton, MD)
WE ARE GROWING…OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND SO IS YOURS!
Chesapeake Women’s Health of Luminis Health – Anne Arundel Health System is seeking a dynamic full-time experienced OB-GYN physician for this thriving 5 physician, 5 CNM practice in Easton, Maryland.
Currently, our dedicated group of Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologists provide outstanding, compassionate, and high-quality care to our patients.
New grads considered – with mentorships available.
- Contribute to approximately 1100 deliveries per year at Hospital in Easton
- Average number of patients seen per day: 24
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00a -3:30p with Rotating Call 1:5 Night 1:5 Weekends
- Provides patient education and counsel appropriate to the medical needs of the patient.
- Communicates with other physicians about patient treatments/therapy.
- High risk OB with signification medical acuity
- Full MIGS including Robotics
- Hysteroscopy, Ablution, Colposcopy
- Refers patients to appropriate specialists as necessary:
- Resources and Hospital Support: Primary Care, Urology, MFM, GYNONC – readily accessible
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness Program Consult/Support
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Competitive Salary - First TWO (2) years income guarantee – with quality incentive – then moves into productivity model.
…and so much more
Did you know?
- Located in Talbot County – known as the 8th best small town in America
- Less than 8 miles from St. Michaels (fine dining, trendy shopping and so much more)
- Close drive to Ocean City, MD, Annapolis, MD and DE
- Easton is a family oriented community
- Waterfront living – splendid Chesapeake Bay and tributaries
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sailing, boating, fishing, biking, historical tours, art museums, wine trails, antiquing, festivals, and farmers markets
The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let’s work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly