Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Nashville, TN Starting Summer 2022
TriStar Summit Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Endovascular Neurosurgeon to join a private practice Neurosurgical group in summer 2022. The practice has 14 locations in middle Tennessee, offering an immediate high volume of surgical cases. Join a well-established group including 12 MDs and 14 advanced practice providers. Five of the 10 surgeons are Cerebrovascular/Endovascular trained.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Endovascular trained Neurosurgeon with competencies in spinal surgery
- Resident or Neurosurgical Endovascular Fellow coming out of training/available in 2022
- Comfortable with active patient charts: 30,000 – Average patient office visits daily: 30-45
- Employment Agreement including robust insurance and benefits package (health insurance, retirement planning, malpractice, CMEs, vacation)
- Partnership opportunity available (no buy-in required)
- Ambulatory surgery center owned by members of the group
- Group Integrated electronic health record with CPOE
- Schedule includes physician-shared call rotation – hospital call 1:4 w/ opportunity to take additional compensated call at affiliated sister hospitals within close proximity of each other
- Practice has an in-office angiogram suite in mid-town location, with ability to perform in office spinal and cerebral angiography and spinal kyphoplasty procedures); Hospital has biplane in special procedures area
About TriStar Summit:
TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, Dedicated neuro/ortho spine center with 8-12 beds for recovery, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
If you are looking for lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family, check out Hermitage, TN. This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake. Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library.
Greater Nashville offers:
International airport, vibrant downtown, excellent restaurants, 1st class shopping, excellent education opportunities including public, magnet and private schools. Home to the NHL Nashville Predators, Minor league baseball team - Nashville Sound, National Soccer Team with a Stadium due to open in 2022, and the NFL's Tennessee Titans. Host to CMA awards, Nashville has music concerts and culture for all ages. Greenways, parks, recreational boating and kayaking within minutes of downtown. Franklin, TN was just voted 8th best community to live in by Money Magazine 2020 and Mt. Juliet, TN was voted #22. If country living is your style there are numerous places to live with acreage. If you are more of an urban dweller, there are modern homes being constantly built with rooftop views of downtown. Old historic neighborhoods are plentiful within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. Nashville truly has something to offer everyone.
Apply for Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Nashville, TN Starting Summer 2022
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly